For skin Affections
Skin lesions are produced by a variety of agents including external irritants, burns, allergens, trauma and viral, bacterial, parasitic or fungal infection.
Dermanol prepared from extracts and oils of natural plants is a broad spectrum skin cream which can be used in a wide variety of skin affections. Dermanol is naturally safe and free from any toxicity which is commonly associated with chemical products. The high level of efficacy, nice cream – white colour, natural fragrance, non-staining character & high spreadability make it the preferred choice of paractitioners & farmers.
- For fast healing of wounds of varied etiology.
- In all types of mange, bacterial and fungal skin affections, dermatitis and inflammatory conditions of skin.
- To relieve itching, skin irritation and burning sensation.
- For management of hoof and heel problems.
- To provide right support to mastitis therapy
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic actions effectively control inflammation and pain for faster recovery from mastitis.
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal actions through topical application support and enhance the effect of mastitis therapy, for effective control of microbes outside as well as inside the teats.
- Very useful to promote healing of cracks and soreness etc. in teats and any laceration, irritation, swelling or wounds in udder tissues.
Direction for Use
Clean the affected parts and apply Dermanol in sufficient quantity, once or twice daily, till complete cure.
25 gm tube
Avoid contact with eyes